Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
problems while rendering animation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My Life Be Like Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Envie de se confesser ?
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Shannon

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: problems while rendering animation Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm a bit of a noob in blender. I'm having trouble rendering. I'm not using Cycles, just the regular blender render engine. The renders i'm making are kind of a long shot since there is about 17000 frames in the project i'm working on. The thing is that Blender always crashes at a certain point. I start the render and go home for a good night of sleep, hoping it will be done the next day. But every single time since to this day, Blender crashes after a certain time. Meaning that when i arrive at studio, the mouse cursor is in the spinning wheel mode (mac os) and the render is stucked on a frame. I noticed at first that it crashed when the screen went to sleep. I tried changing all the setting so that my computer would never go to sleep but still, it crashes. I read on some forum that maybe it was memory related, or CPU related, so i changed the number of threads available for render. Still nothing. My machine is quite up to date, I have a macpro dual quadcore, 16 Gb ram and a flash drive, an ATI radeon HD 5870. 
The reason why there is so much to render, is because its a travelling sequence. I'm not even trying to render the whole thing, just the bits i'm working on. And know that the geometry is quite simple at this time, since it's only the animatics/previs work; no high res textures or anything, only basic color materials. This is troubling to me because it looks like I would have to be watching Blender while rendering so when its crashes, start it again from where it stopped. 
I'm also new to these forums things, so i'm not sure if its a real problem?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26630
Bitcoin Trading Examples 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Mai - 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    My Life Be Like Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Envie de se confesser ? Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation